SPECIFICATION FOR 2016
- Print Run: 45,000 copies
- Size A4 – 80 pages including cover
- Full colour throughout, printed on non-coated smooth finish paper (ideal for keeping onboard).
- Distributed with full run of March/April 2016 Yachting Life in poly-wrap.
- Available at selected VisitScotland and Irish equivalent TICs.
- Freely available throughout the season from all marina offices, chandleries and charter companies in the newly extended coverage area – Clyde and entire West Coast up to Cape Wrath including Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland and the entire East Coast of Scotland plus the North Coast of Ireland, from Sligo round to Ardglass.
- Also distributed with major yacht club membership mailings, marina customer mailings, etc.
- Welcome Anchorages 2016 can be read and downloaded free from this website and is downloadable from The Crown Estate, MalinWaters and Yachting Life websites. The download includes all advertisements.
- The Welcome Anchorages website has dedicated directories with full advertisers’ contact details and links.
ADVERTISING RATES (As last year)
|Inside Front Cover||£2,200 + VAT||275 x 183||Special rate for|
|Inside Back Cover||£2,000 + VAT||275 x 183||hotels and|
|Outside Back Cover||£2,200 + VAT||275 x 183||restaurants|
|Full Page||£1,600 + VAT||275 x 183||£950 + VAT|
|Half Page||£950 + VAT||135 x 183||£550 + VAT|
|Quarter Page||£550 + VAT||65 x 183 or 135 x 89||£350 + VAT|
|Eighth Page||£350 + VAT||65 x 89||£225 + VAT|
Welcome Anchorages is supported by The Crown Estate, MalinWaters, British Marine Federation Scotland and Yachting Life.
PLEASE BOOK SPACE EARLY TO ENSURE APPROPRIATE REGIONAL POSITION